A wooden pallet collar quickly and cost effectively turns a wooden pallet into a sturdy packaging case. A collar is made up of four panels of wood approximately 190mm high, hinged at each corner enabling it to fold flat when not in use. It can be quickly opened out and fitted onto a wooden pallet to create a strong wooden box.
The wooden pallet collar is opened out and using the lugs protruding from each hinge, the collar is located onto the pallet to form a strong, durable box. To increase the height of the ‘box’ sides simply add another collar on top. Standard sizes are available for immediate delivery from stock in a wide range of qualities and prices to suit every application.
Benefits of pallet collars:
- The smart solution for storage and shipping
- Convenient, cost-effective, strong, durable, easy to use
- Hinged pallet collars fold flat when not in use
- Transform any size pallet into a tough wooden box
- Perfect for storage and shipping of any product
- Protects valuable cargo, secures irregular items
- Standard sizes – immediate availability from stock
- Bespoke sizes made to order
- Lids, dividers, liners, document holders
- Personalisation - printed names and logos
Wooden pallet collars can be used in any warehouse racking system where a pallet is used. The sides of the container are adjusted gradually as products are placed inside, eliminating the need to bend over high bin sides.
Recycled Pallet Collars
Used wooden pallet collars are a popular option for customers looking to keep costs down by cashing in with our low cost recycled products.
At the Billington Group we strive to source the best quality used wooden pallet collars available on the market, to keep our customers happy. Although we cannot offer guarantees with our used collars they are always serviceable. They may be weathered, marked or printed from previous use and are not suitable for printing on.
Whenever possible we keep stocks of popular sizes of used wooden pallet collars – 800 x 600, 1200 x 800, 1200 x 1000.
The Billington Group can offer the best prices to companies who may have stocks of second hand collars. They must be in good condition, correctly banded in quantities of 50 or 100 and delivered to our warehouse.
For more information and to purchase pallet collars please visit the dedicated .